TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of this Website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our Website.
QuickAssert Healthcare Limited is a Company Incorporated in England and Wales with Registered Number 13341440, whose registered office is 9 Kingswood Avenue, Hounslow, TW3 4LL, Middlesex, United Kingdom. And it operates the Website www.q-ahealthcare.com. The registered VAT Number is : 383 2984 60
You can contact by email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Owner”, “Company” also refers to QuickAssert Healthcare Limited.
“You” means any user or viewer of our Website.
“Site” means this Website www.q-ahealthcare.com
“Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this site.
“Service” means collectively any online facilities, services, tools or information that QuickAssert Healthcare makes available through the site now or in the future.
“System” means any online communications infrastructure that QuickAssert Healthcare makes available through the Website now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, email links, live chat facilities and message boards.
Intellectual Property and acceptable use
• Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
• This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the Owner’s prior written permission.
• You may, for your personal, non-commercial use only do the following:
(a) Retrieve, display and view the Content on a Computer Screen
• All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
• You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
• In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
• In any way which is harmful unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threating or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order.
• Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
• We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need-to-know basis only use any information collected from individual Clients. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our Clients. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible. The rights to all text, images, and other materials on this site are reserved to QuickAssert Healthcare Limited, unless otherwise indicated
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Links to this Website
You may not create a link to any page of this Website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this Website, you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this Website by linking to it.
Links To Other Websites
• Our Service or this Website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by QuickAssert Healthcare.
• QuickAssert Healthcare has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party Websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that QuickAssert Healthcare shall not be responsible or liable, directly, or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Websites or Services.
Availability of the Website and Disclaimers
• Any online facilities, tools, services, or information that Company makes available through the Website(the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality. Company is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
• Whilst Company uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses, and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their security that of their personal details and their computers.
• Company accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
• Company reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including but no limited to, any Products and / or Services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
• Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (b) limit or exclude of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
• We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
• To the maximum extent permitted by law. Company accepts no liability for any of the following:
• Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill, or commercial opportunities.
• Loss or corruption of any data, database of software;
• Any special indirect or consequential loss or damage.
• We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
• The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
• You many not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
• These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
• The Contracts(Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
• If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will be affected.
• Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
• This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement(including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the England and Welsh Courts.